Our range of treatments
From preventative care to tooth replacement: we offer the entire range of modern dentistry services to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful throughout your life. Here’s a quick look at the types of treatments we provide.
Prevention: keeping teeth healthy
We focus on prevention in order to create and maintain healthy mouths.
Our Top Tips for a healthy mouth are:
- Brush your teeth twice a day—for at least 2 minutes
- Use a soft manual brush or electric toothbrush—your dental hygienist will advise which would best suit you.
- Always use fluoride toothpaste—but only a small pea size amount.
- Spit, don’t rinse after brushing—fluoride from the toothpaste will protect the teeth.
- Make sure to floss, for those hard to reach places.
- Also—Interdental brushes help clean the gaps between your teeth.
- Use a fluoride mouthwash—after meals for added protection.
- Cut down on sugary foods between meals – to stop early decay.
- Cut down on fruit juices and fizzy drinks and use a straw—acids from these drinks will dissolve enamel.
- Wait an hour after eating to brush (or brush before eating) – acidic food and drink softens the enamel.
And, most importantly, visit your dentist and hygienist regularly to help maintain a healthy mouth!
Periodontal treatment: looking after the condition of your teeth
Patients are often unaware they have “Gum Disease”. Inflammation of the gums or the tissue that holds the teeth in place – periodontitis – can damage your ability to bite and lead to tooth loss.
The Dentists work along side the hygienists to establish good hygiene practices and treat any inflammation in your gums to maintain the condition of the supportive tissue around your teeth.
- Implants and prosthetics
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Root canal treatment
- Dental care for children
Questions about our services?
Call us on 0118 9333121