What do the plans offer?
Plans that spread the cost of your dental care over a year are known as ‘capitation plans’.
You can sign up for treatment at different levels which include tiered benefits.
Our Membership Plan Options
* Need to be dentally fit before you can sign up.
** Laboratory fee not included
Every practice plan also includes cover for dental injuries and dental emergencies on a worldwide basis.
How much does it cost?
That depends on the plan you choose and your oral health. The first 3 plans are simple (see above).
The Complete Plan involves having a full assessment and being placed in a risk category, from A-E, which would determine the monthly fee.
A registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COMPLETE PLAN?
Although non-routine services are available from the practice, some items fall outside the scope of the plan and are not covered:
- Any cosmetic dentistry (such as teeth whitening, veneers, facial aesthetics)
- Orthodontic treatment
- Specialist treatment
- Replacement of missing teeth (dentures, bridges, implants)
Treatment not covered by this plan can be paid for separately.
What else is included?
- As mentioned you get worldwide insurance cover for dental injuries and emergencies.
- Hospital cash benefit if under the care of an oral/maxillofacial surgeon.
- Cash benefit if diagnosed with oral cancer
- 24 hour access to a worldwide emergency helpline