Dr. Davesh Patel
General Dental Practitioner & Implant Dentist
BDS Birm 2012, MJDF RCS (Eng) Dip Implant Dent RCS (Edin)
GDC Number: 228816
GDC Number: 228816
Certificate in Intravenous Sedation (Guys Hospital)
Certificate in Implant Dentistry (CADE)
Appointed Educational Supervisor (London Deanery)
Davesh graduated from the University of Birmingham with honours and clinical distinction. During his training he was awarded prizes in various fields of dentistry including oral surgery, paediatric dentistry and oral pathology. Following a year in general practice, he went on to complete further training and worked in the oral and facial surgery departments of the Royal London and Whipps Cross University Hospital.
His main interests include cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery and dental implants. Davesh also takes referrals for intravenous sedation for nervous and phobic patients having completed further training in this field with Guys Hospital. He has a strong commitment to postgraduate education and has been appointed by the London Deanery to train younger graduates which he finds very rewarding.
- CADE (Centre for Advance Dental Excellence) 1 year mentored Implant Surgery & Restoration Course
- CBCT Interpretation Masterclass
- Advanced sinus & maxillary augmentation techniques (Urban Regeneration Institute, Budapest)
- Vertical Bone Regeneration Techniques (Isabella Rochietta, David Nisand, LCIAD, London)
- Advanced Bone regeneration Course, gIDE Institute, Los Angeles, California
- Advanced soft tissue techniques, Ricardo Kern, London
- Awarded diploma in Implant Dentistry by the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh (gold standard for dental implant training in the UK).
In his spare time he enjoys keeping fit and skiing.
You can follow Davesh’s dental Instagram account where he regularly puts up cases and photos of his work.